Printkote EasySeal® Plus
A wider range of applications. A lower risk of damage.
Printkote EasySeal® Plus is engineered to seal to a broad range of high-barrier blister foils and films, including Honeywell’s Aclar®. And since it seals at a lower temperature, you can minimize the risk of damaging product. Printkote EasySeal Plus is a patented, extrusion-coated, heat-sealable paperboard. It’s designed specifically for fold-over blister card applications such as pharmaceutical products that require child-resistant yet senior-friendly features. A smooth, uniform printing surface delivers high-impact graphics. So, when you seek supreme versatility, turn to Printkote EasySeal Plus.
Click here to download regional Printkote EasySeal Plus product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Delivers superior adhesion to a wide variety of films and foils for broader packaging applications, including PVA, PVDC-coated, PVC PET, and polystyrene. It’s also compatible with Honeywell’s Aclar, an increasingly popular barrier film used in pharmaceutical packaging.
Effectively seals at a lower temperature than competitive alternatives. This minimizes the risk of product damage and reduces ink degradation.
You can expect dwell times that are up to 20% less than other heat-seal coatings. In turn, you can expect to see improved throughput and decreased costs.
A smooth surface delivers outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class consistency for optimal printability. Polymer coat-weight uniformity offers improved efficiencies and maximum throughput on high-speed forming and filling equipment.
Direct printing on the board eliminates the need to apply a heat-seal coating. This improves converting efficiency and reduces inventory costs.
Best used with carded packaging in:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Home and Garden
- Media and Electronics
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.