High-impact graphics and greater efficiency.
Printkote EasySeal delivers the graphic qualities you want at a temperature that minimizes risk. This patented, extrusion-coated, heat-sealable paperboard is made specifically for fold-over blister card applications. It features a smooth, uniform printing surface for high-impact graphics. Our proprietary backside coating enables sealing at lower temperatures and higher speeds than conventional coatings.
Not only is Printkote EasySeal capable, it’s also versatile. It is ideal across a broad array of heat-seal applications, especially in the pharmaceutical market for use in child-resistant, senior-friendly blister card applications.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Seals at a lower temperature than competitive alternatives, resulting in minimized risk of product damage and reduced ink degradation.
Dwell time is up to 20% less than other heat-seal coatings. So you can expect improved yields, throughput and decreased costs.
Its rigidity makes it perfect for fold-over, tamper-evident blister packaging. A polymer coating on the felt side offers a completely sealed surface. You can also expect excellent folding and scoring properties.
A smooth surface provides outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class consistency for optimal printability. Polymer coat-weight uniformity offers improved efficiencies and maximum throughput on high-speed forming and filling equipment.
Direct printing on the board eliminates the need to apply a heat-seal coating. This improves converting efficiency and reduces inventory costs.
Best used with carded packaging in:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Home and Garden
- Media and Electronics
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility