Appealing. Safe. Functional. Sustainable.
Now there is a secure, tear-resistant, more sustainable alternative to traditional blister seal and clamshell applications. Natralock® SBS features stellar graphic reproduction as well as protection from tampering while allowing heat and RF sealing on a wide range of thermoform blister materials. Uniformity and consistency from roll to roll and sheet to sheet make Natralock SBS ideal for high-speed converting, filling and sealing applications. It’s perfect for promotional messages, graphics and compliance information for trade seal blister packaging and is uniquely engineered to be used as a clamshell replacement that both deters theft and enhances sustainability.
Features and Benefits
What you can expect from us:
The rigidity of paperboard and the tear-resistance of lamination for unsurpassed assembly performance of trap seal blister packaging. Consistently seals to a wide variety of thermoformed blister materials, including APET, RPET, PETG, RPETG, PVC and PLA.
Heat Seal Compatibility
Low-temperature sealing yields increased line speed, minimized risk of product damage and reduced ink degradation. With a dwell time 20% less than other hot-seal coatings, you’ll see improved results and lower costs.
Smooth surface, outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class consistency combine for optimal printability. Polymer coat-weight uniformity provides improved efficiencies and maximum throughput on high-speed filling equipment.
Direct printing eliminates the need to apply heat-seal coating, improving converting efficiency and reducing inventory costs.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Media and Electronics
- Sporting Goods
- Home Improvement
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulationand Safety are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules andArticle 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.