Designed to deter thefts while encouraging sustainability efforts.
Natralock® CNK® is specifically engineered as a clamshell replacement package to deter theft and enhance environmental sustainability objectives. It is designed for fold-over or two-piece trap seal blister card applications where added pilfer resistance is desired. And because it includes recycled fibers it can help brands meet sustainability goals. From a production standpoint, Natralock® CNK® allows heat and RF sealing compatible with a wide range of thermoform blister materials.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Combines the rigidity of paperboard with the tear-resistance of a proprietary lamination and extruded heat-sealing coating for unsurpassed assembly performance of trap seal blister packaging.
Heat Seal Compatibility
Consistently seals to a wide variety of thermoformed blister materials, including APET, RPET, PETG, RPETG, PVC and PLA.
Seals at a lower temperature than competitive alternatives resulting in increased line speed. This also minimizes risk of product damage and ink degradation. Dwell time is up to 20% less than other heat-seal coatings, which results in improved throughput and decreases costs.
A smooth surface, outstanding ink holdout and best-in-class print consistency. Ideal for promotional messages, graphics and compliance information for trade seal blister packaging. Also, polymer coat-weight uniformity offers improved efficiencies and maximum throughput on high-speed filling equipment.
Direct printing on the board eliminates the need to apply heat-seal coating. This improves converting efficiency and reduces inventory costs.
Roll-to-roll and sheet-to-sheet consistency makes Natralock CNK ideal for high-speed converting, filling and sealing applications.
Recycled Fiber Content
Produced with up to 15% recycled fiber, providing an option for meeting your corporate sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Health and Beauty
- Media and Electronics
- Sporting Goods
- Home Improvement
Additional Product Information
- Made with recycled fiber.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation and Safety are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules andArticle 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.