MWare® Uncoated Plate
Practical paperboard for a range of uses.
Our MWare® Uncoated Plate paperboard is a prime example of smart economics. This practical, basic white offering provides great flexibility at a competitive price point.
Mixes can accommodate needs ranging from plates for lightweight meals to plates for heavier options. Also, using renewable, repulpable fibers can help you achieve your sustainability goals.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Our MWare® Uncoated Plate paperboard meets rigorous FDA and Dairyman's Standards for direct food contact. It is an extremely flexible and safe option for disposable products when cleanliness and purity are important.
It is renewable and repulpable making it a sustainable alternative to polystyrene foam products.
MWare Uncoated Plate paperboard is an economical alternative for light, non-greasy meals.
Unlike plastic alternatives, paperboard resists warping and degradation in the microwave environment.
Best used with:
- Disposable plates
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.