MWare® Frozen Cup
Need ice cream packaging with sweet features? Come right this way.
Meet MWare® Frozen Cup. This clay-coated paperboard cupstock features a strong, poly coating that delivers exceptional moisture resistance. It is crafted and designed to meet the unique requirements of ice cream packaging applications. Inherent strength properties enable this MWare variety to stand up to the rigor of multiple cold chain freeze-thaw cycles.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Poly two-sided coating provides exceptional moisture resistance throughout all freeze-thaw cycles.
Contains no Optical Brightening Agents (OBA). So, fading risks are minimized.
A clay-coated base provides a smooth surface to maximize printability and promote high graphic standards.
Meets or exceeds strict global food standards.
You can expect outstanding product uniformity and consistent graphics. Both of which help you optimize productivity and reduce waste.
Seams stay clean and tight, while rims are smooth with no cracking or tears.
Best used with:
- Retail Ice Cream
- Cups, Tubs and Scrounds
- Foodservice Ice Cream Cups
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Meets China NHFPC (restrictions may apply).
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.
- Produced at a FSSC 22000, Category M certified facility.