Beauty & Personal Care
MillMask® Coated Recycled Board is a 100% recycled coated paperboard alternative to off-line coating, extrusions and laminations for select folding carton applications. You can expect superior masking performance that reduces the appearance of oil, fat and grease stains. A double clay-coated surface provides an ample canvas for eye-catching graphics.
What you can expect from us:
Recycled Fiber Content
Made from 100% recycled fiber that has been diverted from the waste stream.
Oil and grease stains do not show on the outside of the package.
Offers a smooth, clay-coated surface for eye-catching graphics.
Does not use fluorocarbons, which are a key sustainability concern to many brands.
Best used with:
- Cookies, Crackers and Snack Foods
- Cereals and Other Dry Foods
- Foodservice Takeout Packaging
- Pet Foods
- Lotion-Impregnated Tissue
- Industrial Parts
- Other Non-food Applications
Additional Product Information
- Made with 100% recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.