Manila File Folder
File under “Versatility.”
Our Manila File Folder is a highly versatile uncoated bleached paperboard. It’s well suited for a variety of uses from simple, high-volume file folders to value-added products for professional applications. Looking to meet sustainability goals? Optional post-consumer recycled fiber (PCF) adds to this paperboard’s versatility while enhancing sustainability qualifications for government contracts and retail requirements.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Precise manufacturing techniques ensure consistent caliper, basis weight and moisture content. You can expect a high level of consistency from roll to roll and order to order, which results in excellent die cutting and folding performance.
With on-machine continuous color management and post-production quality control processes, you can expect a highly consistent shade.
Our unique fiber formulation delivers excellent stiffness and tear resistance.
Recycled Fiber Content
Depending on the grade, you can choose from 10% or 30% post-consumer recycled fiber content. This is especially attractive to retailers and government agencies seeking to meet sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- File Folders
- Side or Top-Reinforced Folders
- Hanging Folders
- Expanding Pocket Folders
- Inserts or Folders with Fasteners
- Inserts, Dividers and Jackets
Additional Product Information
- Recycled fiber available by specification.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.