Foodservice Packaging, Food | Custom Paperboard and Corrugated Packaging Solutions, Beverage Packaging Solutions | Custom Can, Bottle, Cup, and Liquid Packaging, Retail Displays and Packaging | Custom Retail Packaging and Display Solutions
WestRock KraftPak sets the standard for unbleached, uncoated virgin paperboard. It is a low density, high-yield product which provides outstanding strength and durability while using less fiber. The unique two-ply design offers a consistent surface with an attractive natural brown appearance and good printability. KraftPak is highly versatile and ideal for a wide variety of packaging applications.View Product Guide
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Excellent stiffness, tear and internal strength properties make for extremely durable packaging.
Using less fiber for a given caliper and an output that generates more cartons per ton provides the customer with an efficient and cost-effective packaging option.
Caliper, basis weight and moisture uniformity promote excellent performance and optimize productivity. Controlled curl and coefficient of friction ensure consistent handling on automated equipment.
Clean, Consistent Appearance:
State-of-the-art stock preparation systems yields a clean, uniform, natural appearance.
Best used with:
- Health & Beauty
- Food Service, Carry-out
- Sporting Goods
- Wines & Spirits
- Dry & Prepared Food
- Gift Boxes
- Filter Frames
- Slip Sheets, Partitions
Additional Product Information
- Compostable (EN-13432)
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation and Safety are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US
and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific
markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.