The natural choice when productivity matters.
If you're looking for an uncoated kraft paperboard solution that runs well and looks good, you've found it. FoldKraft is engineered for consistency and flatness to maximize equipment speed and minimize costly downtime. FoldKraft's market-leading smoothness delivers sharper images and excellent solid ink coverage. And, with the addition of poly coating, FoldKraft is ideal for Foodservice packaging where a grease and moisture barrier is critical. FoldKraft is the preferred choice for converters and brands, naturally.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Maximize throughput and reduce costly equipment jams — highly consistent, lays very flat, and runs extremely clean on press with minimal fiber picking.
A smooth surface for a cleaner look, sharper images and excellent solid ink coverage.
Strength and Integrity
High tear strength and stiffness levels result in a strong and durable finished product.
Recycled Fiber Content
Produced with up to 15% recycled fiber, providing an option for meeting corporate sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Drink Carriers
- Dry & Refrigerated Food
- Filter Frames
- Foodservice Packaging
- Gift Boxes
- Home Goods
- Office Products
- Sporting Goods
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.