The natural choice when productivity matters.
If you're looking for an uncoated kraft paperboard solution that runs well and looks good, you've found it. FoldKraft™ is engineered for consistency and flatness to maximize equipment speed and minimize costly downtime. FoldKraft's market-leading smoothness delivers sharper images and excellent solid ink coverage. And, with the addition of poly coating, FoldKraft is ideal for Foodservice packaging where a grease and moisture barrier is critical. FoldKraft is the preferred choice for converters and brands, naturally.
Click here to download regional FoldKraft product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Maximize throughput and reduce costly equipment jams — highly consistent, lays very flat, and runs extremely clean on press with minimal fiber picking.
A smooth surface for a cleaner look, sharper images and excellent solid ink coverage.
Strength and Integrity
High tear strength and stiffness levels result in a strong and durable finished product.
Produced with up to 15% recycled fiber, providing an option for meeting corporate sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Drink Carriers
- Dry & Refrigerated Food
- Filter Frames
- Foodservice Packaging
- Gift Boxes
- Home Goods
- Office Products
- Sporting Goods
Additional Product Information
- Made with recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.