Custom Kote® Shrimp Base
Big time protection from a single sheet.
Can you get high performance in frozen food applications from visually appealing, white, two-sided paperboard? Sure you can. Meet Custom Kote Shrimp Base. You can expect exceptional strength and durability even when packages are subjected to extremely wet conditions. Custom Kote Shrimp Base is the ideal solution for brands looking to replace wax-corrugated packaging in lighter-weight applications where a two-sided white container is desirable. Even though shrimp is in the name, this paperboard provides a reliable solution for applications including seafood, beef and pork.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us.
Delivers outstanding moisture resistance and wet durability, ideal for frozen and refrigerated seafood packaging and other tough applications.
Compared to competitive products that utilize two boards laminated together, Custom Kote Shrimp Base boasts a 7% to 10% converting yield advantage.
White Front and Back
A white-pigmented poly coating on the unbleached side offers two pure, white surfaces to enhance product appearance.
Recycled Fiber Content
Produced with 15% recovered fibers on average.
Best used with:
- Frozen and Refrigerated Seafood
- Bulk Packed Frozen Meats and Poultry
- Wax-Corrugated Package Alternative
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility