Custom Kote® Poly
Guards against grease, moisture and negative consumer perceptions.
Grease and moisture can wreak havoc on packaging. So for applications where a barrier is critical, turn to Custom Kote® Poly. This Coated Natural Kraft® (CNK®) paperboard delivers high performance via a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) coating. It’s available one-sided (P1S) or two-sided (P2S) in a wide range of surface finishes to meet your specific appearance and printability needs.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Strong softwood fibers deliver excellent strength and performance for dry, refrigerated and frozen environments.
A unique LDPE barrier coating provides resistance to moisture, oil, and grease.
A top layer of hardwood fiber and proprietary clay coating provide a smooth, opaque surface to enable crisp, vibrant graphics for maximum shelf appeal.
Achieve desired stiffness-to-weight ratios at lower calipers and lower weights than competitive substrates, which supports cost reduction and sustainability initiatives.
Enables flexibility in packaging design with features such as handles, windows, and apertures.
Recycled Fiber Content
Produced with 15% recovered fibers on average to help meet corporate sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Frozen Food
- Refrigerated Food
- Foodservice Takeout Packaging
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility