From the outside in, this is one tough paperboard.
When strength is essential, CustomKote™ delivers. This coated natural kraft® (CNK®) paperboard delivers on its reputation for durability and dependability.
CustomKote offers outstanding strength that stands up to the most stressful environments throughout the supply chain. As a result, you can expect optimal product protection that in turn assures consumers are left with a positive brand impression.
Click here to download regional CustomKote product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Strength and Integrity
Strong softwood fibers give you excellent strength properties for packaging that maintains its integrity in dry, refrigerated, and frozen environments.
CustomKote’s top layer of hardwood fiber and proprietary clay coating give it a smooth, opaque surface and enable crisp, vibrant graphics that stand out on your customer’s shelf.
Stiffness levels can be achieved at lower calipers and at lower weights than competitive substrates, supporting cost reduction and sustainability initiatives.
Perfect as a highly versatile product, allowing a great deal of flexibility in packaging design, including handles, windows, and apertures.
Can be converted with the kraft side out for a natural look, while providing enhanced barrier properties for food contact applications.
Recycled Fiber Content
Produced with up to 15% recycled fiber, providing an option for meeting your corporate sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Filter Frames
- Food Packaging
- Home and Garden
- Sporting Goods
Additional Product Information
- Made with recycled fiber and is recyclable.
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.