Beauty & Personal Care
Crescendo® Coated C1S
If you're searching for visual impact, look no further.
Designed to meet the demanding needs of premium brands, Crescendo C1S paperboard features high brightness, clean white styling and a smooth surface. All of which are hallmarks of exceptional visual impact. But this premium paperboard’s appeal goes much deeper. Crescendo C1S owns a reputation for outstanding runnability, printability, and on-press consistency through converting.
Click here to download regional Crescendo C1S product guides.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
This distinctive clean-white shade delivers crisp colors and sharp contrast while maintaining optimal color fidelity on press.
Crescendo’s smooth surface delivers a visual aesthetic that denotes high quality.
Quality Tactile Feel
A unique fiber mix and finishing process results in high stiffness. So, you can expect a finished package that feels as good as it looks.
You can expect outstanding product uniformity and consistent graphics. Both of which help you optimize productivity and reduce waste.
Paper shade is achieved using bleached fiber and color-fast dyes to provide improved color integrity and extended packaging shelf life.
Broad caliper offerings for use across a wide range of printing and packaging applications.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Premium Food Packaging
- Media and Electronics
- Other Premium Packaging
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US, Canada, Germany and the EU. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- ISEGA Certificate available.
- Kosher documentation available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.