Many uses. Many fans.
CartonMate is an industry favorite. And it’s no wonder when you consider its exceptional printability and reliable performance. CartonMate is the ideal choice for many different types of packaging and printing applications. Give it a try and you’ll soon be a fan, too.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
You get best-in-class uniformity for maximized throughput and efficiency on converting and filling equipment.
A smooth surface and outstanding ink holdout provides for excellent printability and consistent brand image.
Classic white styling is achieved without using Optical Brightening Agents (OBA). This results in high whiteness without fading.
Best used with:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Food Packaging
- Media and Electronics
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.
- Certificate Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFI-CS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751, FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Elemental chlorine free (ECF) bleached fiber.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility.