Wet, cold environments have met their match.
Strong, dependable Carrier Kote.
Carrier Kote is a high-performing unbleached kraft paperboard that delivers consistency, time and again. Engineered for strength and to address the demands of wet and cold environments, it’s no wonder Carrier Kote has become the worldwide industry standard for beverage carton packaging.
The coated side features a smooth, glossy surface for exceptional printability that results in stunning billboard graphics that demand attention. You can also expect outstanding converting performance, especially in the areas of die-cutting, folding, and gluing.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Strength and Integrity
Carrier Kote’s excellent strength properties provide packaging integrity in wet and cold environments, common in the beverage industry.
Carrier Kote’s proprietary clay coating gives it a smooth, opaque surface and enables crisp, vibrant graphics. You can expect great shelf-appeal.
Stiffness levels can be achieved at lower calipers and at lower weights than competitive substrates. This can help support your cost reduction and sustainability efforts.
Carrier Kote permits a great deal of packaging design flexibility. You can explore options such as handles, windows, and apertures.
Recycled Fiber Content
Produced with 15% recovered fibers on average, providing an option for meeting corporate sustainability goals.
All Carrier Kote paperboard is produced at a single mill. Hence, you can expect consistent composition and quality across all of your orders.
Best used with:
- Filter Frames
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
- Made with recycled fiber and is recyclable.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- SEGA Certificate available.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility