A low-density solution that meets your high expectations.
Looking for a 100% recycled paperboard alternative to virgin grades? Turn to AngelCote Low Density coated recycled board (CRB). It’s perfectly suited to a wide variety of packaging applications. AngelCote features best-in-class smoothness for excellent printability.
Features & Benefits
What you can expect from us:
Best-in-class smoothness for excellent printability.
Recycled Fiber Content
Made from 100% recycled fiber that has been diverted from the waste stream.
Available in lower calipers than standard CRB offerings.
The low density provides brands with additional options to meet sustainability goals.
Best used with:
- Cookies, Crackers and Snack Foods
- Cereals and Other Dry Foods
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Film and Foil-Laminated Packaging
- Shipping Envelopes
- Printer Supplies
- Other Non-food Applications
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC™ Chain of Custody Standards.Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product. Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
- Made with recycled fiber and is recyclable.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.