Wet Strength Kraft Paper
Like rebar in concrete, the addition of wet strength to kraft paper chemistry provides strength and performance in wet and humid environments. Acting as an invisible net, wet strength enhances sheet performance by holding together the fiber structure once moisture is absorbed resulting in converted products that keep their integrity in the some of the most demanding applications.
Used in a wide variety of agricultural, industrial and consumer oriented applications, our wet strength kraft paper grades have been tailored to meet specific end-use performance requirements on the converting line and in the market. From fields to front lawns, wet strength kraft paper provides consumers, farmers and manufacturers with sustainable products that work seamlessly in their operations.
- Superior performance in wet and moist environments
- Wide range of basis weights from 40 lb to 80 lb on a 3,000 square foot basis
- FDA Compliant for direct food contact
- Green stripe option available to signal wet strength addition
- Low lint, smooth surface for excellent printing
- Consistent and reliable converting and performance
- Renewable and recyclable
- Lawn & Leaf Bags