Tailored to your needs.
You have specific needs. So, we deliver tailored solutions. These highly technical ReliaKraft™ paper grades can be customized to meet the unique needs of various saturating media and end-use applications. Let us know your saturating needs and we’ll get started.
ReliaKraft™ Saturating Paper is a single-ply, unsized or kraft sheet specifically designed to absorb saturating media.
Features & Attributes
Best Used With:
- Asphalt-saturated papers used in the siding and construction industry
- Resin-saturated papers used in the construction, filter and furniture industries
- 100% virgin furnish
- Northwest Douglas Fir fiber
- Superior strength
- Additive flexibility to accommodate various saturating media
- Uniform appearance
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American kraft paper mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock kraft paper sales manager for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFICS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
This information is subject to change without notice.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.