Tailored to your needs.
You have specific needs. So, we deliver tailored solutions. These highly technical paper grades can be customized to meet the unique needs of various saturating media and end-use applications. Let us know your saturating needs and we’ll get started.
A single-ply, unsized or kraft sheet specifically designed to absorb saturating media.
Features & Attributes
Best Used With:
- Asphalt papers used in the siding and construction industry
- Resin-saturated papers used in the construction, filter and furniture industries
- 100% virgin furnish
- Northwest Douglas Fir fiber
- Superior strength
- Additive flexibility to accommodate various saturating media
- Uniform appearance
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.