Strength and consistency, time and again.
Made from virgin Pacific Northwest Douglas Fir, our bleached and kraft multiwall paper grades deliver superior strength and consistency. These multiwall substrates comply with U.S. Freight Classification requirements and are offered in basis weights from 40# to 80#.
Features & Attributes
Best used with:
- Shipping sacks for shipping minerals or construction materials
- Feed and seed bags
- Dairy bags
- Bags for sugar or other granular materials
- Furnish flexibility
- Bleached and kraft
- Clean and consistent fiber
- Superior strength uniform ink absorption and appearance
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility