Butcher and Freezer Papers
A focus on foodservice.
When the foodservice industry needs a proven specialized paper product, they turn to WestRock. Available in bleach, kraft and pink, our Butcher Paper and Freezer Base Stock can suit your needs as well.
Kraft paper and bleached paper prepared from virgin fibers are available in either kraft (brown), bleached or pink.
Features & Attributes
Best used with:
- Food service/grocery butcher purposes
- Freezer papers
- Clean and consistent fibers
- Superior strength
- Flexibility in color range
Additional Product Information
- All WestRock North American paperboard mills are certified to the SFI®, PEFC™, FSC© Chain of Custody Standards. Contact your WestRock sales representative for certified fiber availability for this product.Certificates Codes: SFI Certified Sourcing: NSF-SFILUFS-6S751, SFI CoC: NSF-SFICOC-6S751, PEFC: NSF-PEFCCOC-6S751FSC Company Code: FSC-C104002.
Environmental & Product Safety
- Notices under US California Proposition 65 and the EU REACH regulation are not required.
- Meets heavy metal limits of the US Model Toxics in Packaging rules and Article 11 of EU Directive 94/62/EC.
*Contact WestRock for details
This information is subject to change without notice.
- Meets multiple national requirements for food contact packaging, e.g., US and Canada. Contact your sales representative for information on specific markets and end-uses.
- Produced at an ISO 9001 certified facility