- Testing and Certification
- Enhanced Consumer Experience
- Supply Chain
Insights-driven strategy for program effectiveness
WestRock invests in and leverages a variety of insights tools to inform our e-commerce strategy from the design phase through to the consumer’s unboxing experience.
These insights identify unmet needs and pain points for the consumer, as well as differentiators that can be used to activate your brand effectively; connecting the digital to the physical of in-store merchandising.
Testing and Certification
Through successful partnerships with industry giants such as Amazon.com, WestRock aligns consumer, market and brand requirements to develop winning solutions that address critical e-commerce challenges.
- Certified Affiliate of the Amazon Packaging Support and Supplier Network (APASS)
- Extensive Knowledge of Amazon Packaging Requirements and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) Prep Service Fees
- Genuine Brand Activation Experience While Meeting Rigorous Packaging Prerequisites
Enhanced Consumer Experience
WestRock’s unmatched printing and design capabilities provide e-commerce packaging solutions that deliver an exceptional unboxing experience while maximizing supply chain efficiency for the online channel.
- Attention-grabbing print effects and comprehensive printing capabilities provide exceptional unboxing experiences for the consumer.
- Superior design resources provide efficient packaging solutions that protect against damage while offering a premium consumer experience.
- Digitally enable packaging to enhance the consumer experience beyond unboxing for personalized engagement.
WestRock features automated technologies expertly designed to execute complex fulfillment models that quickly and safely transfer product from the manufacturer to the consumer.
- SKU kitting & curating
- Multi-vendor programs
- Subscription boxes
- Gift sets
Using our expansive footprint and logistical expertise, WestRock has the capabilities to implement the most effective distribution model for each individual customer program:
- Direct to E-tailer DC
- Direct to Customer DC
- Direct to Consumer (Limited)