Pre-combines two different diecut substrate blanks (for example the two piece Meta® CD) which can then be run on the standard Meta 150 or LS machines to form the finished case.
This innovative technology:
- Extends the capability of the mandrel-formed technology case system
- Brings retail-ready and shelf-ready packaging operations in-house
- Facilitates the joining of mixed fiber substrates
- Delivers precision package designs for multiple channels.
Meta® Mandrel-Formed Cases
The unique Meta Systems case forming process offers the ultimate in equipment flexibility and speed as die-cut blanks are precisely formed into cases around a fixed mandrel, minimizing case-skew and maximizing structural integrity. This precision enables better box performance on your production line and through your distribution system, and:
- Accommodates cases with high impact design for branding and product display appeal
- Reduces fiber while increasing stacking strength
- Utilizes flat blanks to transport and stack easily
- facilitates case size consistency