Beverage | Custom Can, Bottle, Cup, and Liquid Packaging, Food | Custom Paperboard and Corrugated Packaging Solutions
The unique Meta® Systems case forming process from our Meta® 150 machine offers the ultimate in equipment flexibility and speed. Die-cut blanks are precisely formed into cases around a fixed mandrel, minimizing case-skew and maximizing structural integrity. This precision enables better box performance on your production line and through your distribution system.
No longer limited to just ordinary four-sided cases, you now have the capability to run three, four, five, six, seven or eight-sided cases. The forming methodology also allows quick change-over between box sizes, and minimal or no change-over required between boxes sizes with similar footprints.
- Precisely formed cases, every time
- Accommodates cases with high impact design for branding and product display appeal
- Reduces fiber while increasing stacking strength
- Blanks transport and stack easily
- Size consistency
- High speed (up to 55 cases per minute)
- Efficient production
- No change-over; same footprint instantly accommodates different heights