Often considered an extension of your product’s boxes and packaging, they provide the best protection during transit and are durable and reusable.
- Reduced re-shelving costs, product damage, and accidents due to improper pallet design, broken slats, and protruding nails.
- Reduced weight-load attributed to pallets thus decreasing shipping costs.
- Reduced waste.
- Space savings and reduced handling, sorting and inventory problems.
- Easy set-up and take down for storage and reuse.
- Easily customized designs.
- Durable and lightweight.
- No need for heat or chemical treatment under phytosanitary standards.
- Meets USDA requirements for food packaging.
- Not prohibited from disposal in landfills that ban wood pallets.
- Reusable and 100 percent recyclable.
- Automotive and heavy equipment industries for unit loads of over 500 lbs
- Protein industry – can be assembled with the ComboPAC® product
- Produce, especially in conjunction with Bulk Bins
- Textile industry
- Retail-ready for consumer products use in end- or in-aisle displays
- Complete pack-outs