WestRock Brings Home Top Honors at Annual Design of the Times Awards
2017 Design of the Times Competition
WestRock Merchandising Displays received 18 Design of the Times awards at this year’s P2P Expo sponsored by the Path to Purchase Institute. The awards included work for The Coca-Cola Company, Nintendo, Harry’s and Best Buy.
The Design of the Times awards celebrate the most effective retail in-store activations, displays and campaigns. Entries are judged on their ability to command attention, connect with the shopper, convey information and close the sale. The judging panel includes more than 60 industry executives representing major consumer product companies and retailers.
Following is a list of all the awards WestRock received this year.
- WalMart WOW Rogue One - Gold, Platinum & Best of Times Winner
- Harry's Exclusive Launch Endcap at Target - Gold
- Best Buy Dr. Strange Pallet – Gold
- The Coca-Cola Co. Stater Bros. Hydration Station - Silver
- National ClariSpray Nasal Spray 120 Dose 12pc FS/PW - Silver
- Total Advance Health Mouthwash Launch Endcap - Silver
- CVS Optic Radiant Toothpaste Launch Merchandiser - Silver
- Total Advance Health Mouthwash and Optic Radiant Cosmetic End Stand - Bronze
- Total Advance Health Mouthwash Lighted Merchandiser - Bronze
- Walmart ChapStick DUO Endcap - Bronze
- Walmart ChapStick DUO 4-Tray PDQ - Bronze
- National ClariSpray Nasal Spray 120 Dose 12pc PDQ - Bronze
- LG Signature Costco Home Appliance Bay - Bronze
- Nintendo Switch Interactive - Bronze
- XYZAL CVS Launch Program - Bronze
- Target Rogue One Globe - Bronze
Interested in innovative permanent or temporary displays for your business? Contact the WestRock Merchandising Display Team today.