Our Insight to In-Market approach delivers the solutions you need, when you need them.
Visit us to learn how our deep understanding of your markets, brand, customers and consumers enable us to ensure that as you and your customers’ needs evolve, our package design, automation, converting and paperboard offerings grow right along with them.
Craft Beer Packaging
Come and see the latest packaging and automation solutions inspired by the Craft Brewers. Compact, flexible and affordable. We will be running an interesting piece of 3 in 1 equipment on our booth, combining secondary and tertiary packaging.
Innovation in Product Handling
Double Stacking: Every trend has a counter trend. Small-sized packs vs Large-sized packs. At drinktec, we will show the latest development in stacking technology which combines both trends in one machine.
Orientation: Always have your brand face the shopper on the shelf. Our continuous motion robot technology orientates your product before we pack it.
A View on Tomorrow
We will be showing over 150 carton multi-packs from all over the world, including concepts which are not in the market today, but could be soon!
Partners in Innovation
Come see how our partnership with Bosch Rexroth and Dassault Systemes enables WestRock to:
- Decrease development time and increase reliability of innovative machine designs through virtual commissioning
- Design packaging and machinery in tandem optimizing both designs and doing so quickly and accurately
- Enhance customers’ ability to interface with machinery using augmented reality, aiding training and maintenance activities
- Provide safer and more reliable machinery control systems using the latest technology innovations on the market
- Getting to the Internationales Congress Center München
- Finding Westrock at drinktec 2017
Getting to the Internationales Congress Center München
How to get to drinktec 2017 in Munich, Germany
Arrival by public transportation (recommended)The Messe München and the ICM – International Congress Center München are directly connected to Munich’s public transportation system, which is fast, reliable and environmentally-friendly.The exhibition grounds are located directly at the stops Messestadt West and Messestadt Ost.
The U2 subway (U-Bahn) line direction Messestadt Ost runs from 4:00 in the morning to 1:00 at night.
During peak travel times on weekdays, the U2 runs every 5 minutes:
07:30 - 10:10 from the Central Station (Hauptbahnhof)
15:10 - 18:55 from Messestadt West