ATLANTA—September 6, 2022 - WestRock Company (NYSE: WRK), a leading provider of sustainable paper and packaging solutions, will unveil new innovative products at drinktec, the world’s leading beverage and liquid food industry trade fair scheduled September 12-16 at the Trade Fair Center Messe München in Munich, Germany.
WestRock is committed to delivering on the promise of a sustainable future, providing automated fiber-based packaging solutions to help partners and customers achieve their sustainability objectives and win in the marketplace.
At this years’ exhibition, WestRock will unveil new fiber-based product innovations, including:
- PETCollar™ a new multipack PET clip solution with varied sizes and designs that can be adapted to multiple bottle sizes, shapes and pack configurations.
- CaseCollar™ and EcoCase™ –recyclable case design solutions for multiple bottled and canned product applications.
In addition to these new product showcases, WestRock will also host interactive experiences to highlight their connected and automated approach to sustainable packaging, including:
- CanCollar Fortuna® Showcase – with the speed of up to 600 packs/min and designed for efficiency, attendees will be able to witness the patented, highly flexible, high-performance beverage packaging system in action.
- Interactive Sustainability Experience – through an interactive LED engagement wall attendees will be able to share their perspectives on sustainability and engage in meaningful conversations with WestRock.
- Thought Leadership Zone – WestRock subject matter experts will be featured each day on a thoughtfully constructed in-booth stage, presenting a range of topics and hosting discussions focused on the company’s best-in-class approach to sustainability, automation and digitization. Industry insights, observations and perspectives will also be delivered by a principal team member on the Industrial Hub stage on Thursday. The full speaker schedule and RSVP information can be found here: WestRock at drinktec 2022
- Product Story Zone – Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about WestRock’s full range of multipack solutions for the beverage industry including clips, basket carrier cartons and hand packs.
WestRock is working with brands in the beverage industry to push the boundaries of what sustainable fiber-based packaging can do, creating new opportunities to meet consumer demand,” said Sam Shoemaker, president, Consumer Products. “Whether it’s through replacing single-use plastics, optimizing materials, or introducing recycled content, WestRock provides packaging solutions to help our partners and customers achieve their sustainability goals.”
WestRock is exhibiting in Hall C6 on stand 145.
# # #
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide sustainable paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s team members support customers around the world from locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Louis Peake, +44 (0)7816 194 886
Communications Manager, EMEA
Robby Johnson, 470-328-6397
Corporate Communications Manager